Creamy mini cheesecakes decorated with chocolate ganache to look like Jack Skellington make fun desserts for Halloween.
2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
5 tablespoons light brown sugar
8 tablespoons butter, melted
16 ounces 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2/3 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
3 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped or chips
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Stir together the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Press about 2 tablespoons of the crumbs into 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed, scraping down the bowl, as needed, until creamy and smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. READ MORE