Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs Recipe – biscuit bombs filled with gooey mozzarella, brushed with garlic Ranch butter and baked into perfection. Easy, fast and absolutely addicting!
Servings: 5 people
1 tube of biscuits ; I used regular size 10 count
3 oz. mozzarella cheese in brick
1/4 cup salted butter melted
2 teaspoons dry Ranch seasoning mix
2 teaspoons garlic powder or 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cube cheese into 3/4″ pieces.
- Open biscuits and place on cutting board.
- Visit Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs @ crunchycreamysweet.com for full instructions.