This Chicken and Waffles Casserole features hand breaded, oven fried chicken and waffles layered together and baked for an amazing breakfast recipe your whole family will love!
Nonstick cooking spray
3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
9 large eggs
3 cups panko breadcrumbs
8 frozen waffles cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with the cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix together the flour, chilli powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, a pinch each of salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Get full recipe >> Chicken and Waffles Casserole @ Frugal Mom, Eh!