Pumpkin Sugar Cookies are absolutely amazing! Deliciously soft sugar cookies, full of pumpkin fall flavor! This easy pumpkin cookies recipe is bound to become a family favorite!
Servings 24 cookies
1 1/2 cups sugar + more for rolling
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
14 TBSPS butter (1 3/4 stick) at room temperature
2 tsps vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- With your mixer on medium, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg yolk, then vanilla, then pumpkin until well combined.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture until well combined, with your mixer set to low. Scrape down the paddle and the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Get full recipe on Wine and Glue (link here).