These Paleo dinner rolls are not going to be light and fluffy like regular yeast bread rolls with regular flour – they are chewy on the outside and crusty on the outside.
1 C. tapioca flour
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 C. warm water
1/2 C. olive oil
1 large egg, room temperature (beaten)
1/4 – 1/3 C. coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the tapioca flour, salt, and just 1/4 C. of coconut flour in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Add the water and oil, in addition to the egg and mix well just until combined.
- Check the dough – if the dough mixture is too thing then you will need to add more coconut flour, just a spoon or two at a time until the dough is more thick.
- Get full recipe on Rebooted Mom (link here).