This Strawberry Cheesecake is super easy to make and even easier to share with your family friends! It’s smooth and creamy, and topped with delicious strawberries and sauce – a perfect summer treat!
2 1/4 cups (302g) graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp (39g) sugar
1/2 cup (112g) salted butter, melted
24 ounces (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup (207g) sugar
3 tbsp (16g) all purpose flour
3/4 cup (173g) sour cream, room temperature
1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 cups (310g) sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries (from about 1 lb strawberries)
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups chopped strawberries
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F (148°C).
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar and flour on low speed until well completely combined and smooth. Be sure to use low speed to reduce the amount of air added to the batter, which can cause cracks. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Get full recipe on Life, Love, and Sugar (link here).