These cinnamon sugar pretzels are delicious! They are the perfect treat to take Day 19 of our 25 days of sweets and treats!
They are crazy easy to make, taste delicious and only take a few ingredients.
If you are looking for a super easy last minute gift these would be perfect! You could put them in a cute jar with a ribbon tied and you are set to go!
Bag of pretzels
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
2 – 3 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Place pretzels in a large bowl
- Combine oil, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well
- Pour over pretzels, tossing the pretzels to make sure they are well coated
- Visit Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels @ tammileetips.com for full instructions.