1 Cup (2 Sticks) Butter, Softened
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 Teaspoons Maraschino Cherry Liquid
Red Food Coloring (I used Gel)
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
10 Oz. Jar Maraschino Cherries
3 Tablespoons White Sugar
36 Hershey’s Kisses, Unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain cherries of their liquid, but be sure to reserve ~2 Teaspoons of their juice.
- Cream butter using a mixer or wooden spoon. Gradually stir in powdered sugar a little at a time.
- Stir in cherry juice, red food coloring, and vanilla.
- Visit Chocolate Cherry Blossom Cookies @ bakingbeauty.net for full instructions.