I’m telling you though, having breakfast almost ready to go before you go to bed saves so much hassle in the morning. Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas have become a favorite around here because not only do they taste amazing, they are quick to make. And quick is the name of my game in the morning!
2 flour tortilla shells
1 T. butter
2 hard boiled eggs, diced
½ c. ham, diced
½ c. grated Swiss cheese
½ c. grated cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Lay one tortilla shell to skillet.
- Sprinkle grated Swiss cheese on tortilla.
- Sprinkle diced eggs and ham over cheese layer.
- Next, sprinkle any other optional toppings.
- Visit Breakfast Quesadillas @ littledairyontheprairie.com for full instructions.