20 oz. bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 cups Fiesta blend cheese divided use
12 oz. pkg. Rath bacon cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces
9 extra large eggs divided use
1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
1/2 cup orange bell pepper diced
1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and half each of the salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly between 24 muffin tins and press down.
- Sprinkle each with parsley.
- Bake at 400° about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 8 eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Visit Breakfast Muffins @ cantstayoutofthekitchen.com for full instructions.