Moist and delicious Coconut Cream Poke Cake filled with coconut cream pudding and topped with a creamy whipped topping.
1 box white cake mix
Water vegetable oil and eggs per package instructions
3 teaspoons coconut extract
1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
2 3.4 ounce boxes instant coconut cream pudding
3 cups milk
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil,eggs and coconut extract until combined.
- Gently stir in coconut flakes.
- Visit Coconut Cream Poke Cake @ motherthyme.com for full instructions.