2 oz cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water in EZ-Open Cans drained, 5
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp celery minced
2 Tbsp red onion minced
1/2 Tbsp whole-grain mustard or Dijon
1 tsp minced flat-leaf parsley
1-2 tsp sweet pickle relish optional
Salt and pepper to taste
Freshly squeezed lemon juice optional
- Fill a small bowl with cold water, add minced red onion and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Drain and let dry on paper towels.
- Add tuna to a medium mixing bowl, break up lightly with a fork, then add remaining ingredients (up to salt and pepper).
- Stir to combine well.
- Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
- Serve in a wrap, in a sandwich, on mini toasts, on cucumber slices, in lettuce cups or in a salad.
To serve as a wrap, line a soft flour tortilla with baby spinach, sprinkle with sliced carrots and avocado slices. Scoop tuna salad in a line down the middle of the tortilla, roll up tightly and serve.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Classic Tuna Salad @ thechunkychef.com